7471 Larkdale Avenue, Dublin, CA 94568
Business Office located in Building B. Follow signs and please enter through the main door of Building B.
Desk is second desk on the right as you enter the building.
925-828-2551, extension 8049
DUSD Business Office Hours
Monday-Friday (excluding Holidays) 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Twice each year the District offices may be closed for an extended period
1) The week of Thanksgiving
January for the Holiday Break
1. Download or obtain DUSD “Certificate of Compliance for Payment of Developer Fees” form from DUSD.
2. Go to City of Dublin Building and Safety Division to submit proposed project.
3. The Building Official or designee at the City of Dublin will calculate and certify the square footage or residential unit counts on DUSD’s “Certificate of Compliance for Payment of Developer Fees” form.
4. City Staff will inform you upon completion of the City Certification portion of the DUSD form, to pick up the form at the City of Dublin.5. It is the property owner’s responsibility to provide the form, complete with City certification, to the School District Office at 7471 Larkdale Ave. in Dublin. Please proceed to the Accounts Receivable/School Fees desk in the Dublin Unified Business office.
NOTE: The square footage and number of units shown in the Final Building Permit must be within 20 square feet of the amount certified by the Building Official in City’s Certification. If this has changed by more than that amount at the time of Building Permit issuance, the Property Owner/Applicant must obtain from DUSD an updated “Certificate of Compliance” after Property Owners/Applicant’s payment to School District of any School Impact Fees before the Building Permit can be issued.6. If the Building Permit is not issued prior to the Date of Expiration on the Certificate of Compliance, Property Owner/Applicant must obtain a new “Certificate of Compliance” from DUSD and pay DUSD the School Impact Fees owed, if any, before obtaining Building Permit(s). Property Owner/Applicant shall be provided a credit for fees already paid on the expired “Certificate of Compliance”.
7. All original signatures must remain on the “Certificate of Compliance”.